Libraries can help you find reliable information about benefits, buisiness, health, jobs and careers, rights, money and more.
Find details of your local library here or for specialist help visit our Information Services department at the Central Library. Call us directly on 0191 433 8430 or e-mail: [email protected]
We offer the following services:
- Bookable PCs with Internet access and scanning facilities for a small annual fee
- Specialist information resources: Business, health, government and legal.
- Local and Family History resources with microfilm/fiche readers (please call ahead to book)
Fax machine and photocopier
- A quiet room for studying and reading
- Daily newspapers and a wide range of magazines
You can also find information online at Bookmark Your Library or find local information below: